Assistant Director of Marketing Communications
Iliff School of Theology Denver, CO June 2014 – Present
Iliff School of Theology Denver, CO April 2014 – Present
BizWest Media Fort Collins, CO Sept. 2013 – May 2014
Boulder Weekly Boulder, CO August 2014 – Present
BizWest Media Fort Collins, CO
- Business journal covering Larimer, Weld, Boulder and Broomfield counties. Formerly the Northern Colorado Business Report and the Boulder County Business Report.
- Composed a variety of breaking and daily news stories that post on publication website.
- Wrote feature, enterprise and profile stories for bi-weekly print editions and ancillary publications.
- Worked with editors and reporters on brainstorming, supplemental reporting and special events.
- Crafted articles for special publications, including Blueprints, Boomers, MD, Boulderopolis and Discoveries.
The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans Online Jan. 2013 – Present
- Write weekly articles for a specialized audience using WordPress; manage social media, specifically Facebook and Twitter; create and distribute weekly newsletter using MailChimp
Fish Restaurant Fort Collins, CO May 2013 – April 2014
- Managed social media accounts, primarily Facebook and Twitter, and generated content.
- Created promotions to spur customer acquisition and interaction.
- Designed logos posters and flyers for special events.
Master’s of Business Administration, University of Denver, Denver, CO Graduating May 2016
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, emphasis in News & Editorial Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO
- Second major in Spanish; minor in Ethnic Studies
- Study abroad spring 2009: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Lima, Peru